Aerial view of the park in the Southwest Sector, City of Moncton, New Brunswick, CA
CONTACT (Industrial Land Sales and Information)
Moncton Industrial Development Limited (MID)
ADDRESS-MID Sales Office
655 Main Street,
Moncton, New Brunswick
Canada E1C 1E8
- Size: 202.3 HA (600 Acres)
- Serviced Area: 202.3 HA (600 Acres)
- Gradient: 0-1%
- Overburden: Light secondary timber growth on 4.6-9.1 metres (15-30 ft.) overburden of gravelly silt and sand till.
- Bearing Capacity: 191.5 kPa (4,000 pounds per sq.foot)
- Bed Rock: sandstone
- Streets: paved, curb and gutter
- Street lighting: yes
- Turtle Creek
- 25 million gallons per day capacity.
- 12 million gallons per day consumed.
- Pressure 65 PSI.
- New water treatment facility opened October, 1999
- Personnel 120, Volunteers 64
- 5 Fire Stations
- 1.6 KM to nearest fire station
- 5 front line engines, 2 in reserve
- 2X 75 foot front line ladders.
- 1 - 103 foot ladder platform in reserve
- 1X 2,000 imperial gallon tanker
- 2 front line Engines have 1,500 imperial gallon water tanks with foam systems
- 1 heavy rescue and 1 light rescue all wheel drive
- 9 support vehicles - cars, trucks and vans
- Mobile Command Post
- Hazardous Materials Response Unit
- Natural gas is available throughout the park
- Process in plant
- Domestic to municipal
- Sanitary system
- Road: 6.4 KM (4 miles) to Trans-Canada Highway
- Rail: CN Rail service within Park
- Air: 12 KM (7.5 miles) to Moncton Airport
- Sea: 145 KM (90 miles) to Saint John and 290 KM
- (180 miles) to Halifax, NS via road
MIP WEST NEWS
- The new MIP West has added 48.9 hectares (120 acres) of serviced available land
- Situated alongside Berry Mills Road, the direct link into and out of the city to the Trans Canada Highway
890 Main St.
Building Type: C
Building Size 9,000
SquareFeet Available: 6,000
Office SquareFeet Available: 6,000
If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, call us and we'll help out.
Moncton Industrial Development
655 Main Street
Moncton, NB E1C 1E8, Canada
Phone: (506) 857-0700